In an effort to provide reliable and secure access to FIU’s technology resources, The Division of IT has standard maintenance periods to perform scheduled maintenance and system upgrades. The established maintenance periods are as follows:
During standard maintenance periods, some services may be intermittently unavailable.
Network Services include services such as:
- Internet Access
- VPN Access
- Network File Shares (Department network drives such as M, N, O, etc.)
- Web Pages on the FIU Domain (e.g. http://www.fiu.edu, http://www.fiu.edu/~abc, etc.)
- User Home Directories (Solix Accounts)
Administrative & Enterprise systems include:
- PantherSoft Campus Solutions system (including MyFIU)
- PantherSoft Financials system
- PantherSoft HR system
- FIU E-mail Systems (Panthermail and FIUmail)
- UTS On-line Service Request system
- Image Now
- FIU Uploads
- AD/Panther Domains
- MS SQL Clusters
Rest assured that any unplanned or emergency maintenance activities will be posted on the Division of IT website (it.fiu.edu).
If you experience any problems after any maintenance period, please contact the UTS Support Center via the On-line Service Request System available from it.fiu.edu or by calling (305) 348-2284.