The Blackboard Learn Migration Project
Project Status: In Progress
Objective: To provide FIU faculty and students a single online course environment by migrating all Moodle academic courses to Blackboard Learn. This objective will be accomplished once all Moodle courses are successfully migrated to Blackboard Learn with all faculty and students having the appropriate migration support, training tools, and resources.
Benefits of Blackboard Learn:
• A single online course environment for all academic courses
• The ability to login with your MyAccounts username and password
• Accessibility via mobile devices
• And more options for faculty training and support.
• Summer 2012: All new courses created during the summer 2012 term will be created in Blackboard
• Summer B 2012: The Division of Information Technology will begin offering faculty training and
instructional design support.
• Fall 2013: All web-assisted courses will be taught in Blackboard Learn.
Who Do I Contact for Help/Support?
Should you have any questions regarding the transition, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and to request an online course visit eCampus.