Access to desktop services, such as e-mail and network shares is available here. Complete one of these forms for new accounts, changes to existing accounts, and/or canceling accounts.
- MyAccounts - MyAccounts is a service from the Division of Information Technology that provides faculty, staff, and students with an identity and computer account management solution.
With MyAccounts, many of your FIU accounts (e.g. PantherMail, FIUmail, Clean Access, etc.) are linked, creating a single-sign on solution.
This solution provides a centralized method for changing passwords, requesting accounts, and managing access to many of the UTS-managed systems.
Please take a moment to read through the MyAccounts FAQ to find helpful information that should answer questions you may have regarding MyAccounts.
For MyAccounts support, contact the UTS Help Desk
Supporting Documents: Getting Started with MyAccounts | Changing & Resetting Passwords
- New Account Request - A New Account form is needed for requesting a new employee e-mail account, network access, and other technology-related services.
- Access Request for Non-FIU Employees (Contractor, Consultant, Visiting Scholar, Volunteer, etc)
- Change of Department Request - A Change of Department form can be used by employees who are moving from one department to another and need to update their account access.
- Delete/Temporarily Disable Account - A Delete Account form is used to cancel an account that is active, but no longer required.
- Solix Quota Increase - A Solix Quota Increase form is used to request an increase in storage capacity for your e-mail account. Please note, that storage capacity is limited and not all requests will be granted.
- Retired Staff - A Retired Staff form is to be completed by retirees who want to retain their FIU e-mail account and Internet access after their retirement.
- Long Distance Request Form - To request Commercial and Suncom long distance services.