To support FIU in its pursuit to become a leading student-centered urban public research university that is locally and globally engaged by providing leadership, consultation, service and secure access for the use of technology.
For our students: to provide a secure environment where technology is accessible.
For our faculty: to provide the tools and knowledge necessary to integrate technology into the curriculum.
For our staff: to provide an efficient and effective operation that enables them to carry out their work.
To advance FIU as a leader in using technologies for learning, teaching, research and administration.
Our Core Values
Teamwork: We work together cooperatively to accomplish our mission.
Excellence: We pursue excellence in all we do.
Innovation: We promote new ideas and change.
Service: We listen to our customers and instill in our staff a culture that promotes the best possible service.
Our Strategic Priorities
- Provide and maintain a more secure computing environment for the FIU community
- Strengthen student services
- Enhance the University’s technology emergency response preparedness
- Enhance support for academic and research computing activities
- Enhance support for faculty and teaching activities
- Strengthen compliance