The new Cisco Unity Connection environment will be available for account setup from October 21 through November 2. During that time, you must:
1. Call in to your voicemail by dialing 7-1000 from your on-campus desk phone.
2. If you are prompted for your ID, enter your 5-digit extension.
3. Follow the prompts to set up your PIN and record your name and greeting.
- If you receive your voicemail in your email, your transition PIN is 36245.
- If you do not receive your voicemail in your email, your transition PIN is 86245.
- Follow the instructions to set up your PIN.
4. Check your messages on the previous system before November 2.
- If you do not currently receive voicemail messages in your email, your voicemail messages will not be saved.
- Call 305.348.4000 and take note of any important information you may have saved in your voicemail before November 2.