1. Call in to your voicemail by dialing 7-1000
2. If you are prompted for your ID, enter your 5-digit extension (for example, if your number is (305) 348-2000, your ID is 72000).
3. When prompted to enter a PIN, enter the following:
- If you receive your voicemail in your email, your transition PIN is 36245.
- If you do not receive your voicemail in your email, your transition PIN is 86245.
- Set up your new PIN. Your new PIN cannot:.
- Be less than five digits
- Have the same number repeated more than twice in a row (for example, 90002)
- Have consecutive numbers (for example, 12345 or 54321)
- Contain fewer than three different digits (ex. 18181)
- Be the same as (or the reverse of) your primary extension
- Spell out your first or last name, organization or company name, or any other obvious words
4. Follow the prompts to record your name and greeting